Sunday, May 18, 2014

Havent posted in a while, but here are some updates from the past few months....


A Speed Painting I recently Made of Lego Batman just for fun in Photoshop:
 I started developing this head model at work during some downtime and worked on the detail later on, on personal time.  I was aiming for the likeness of Sean Connery, on this one.
 In the past 2 months or so, I started working on a character.  Didn't think much of him, or if I was to go forward with it.  But it  turned out after making a few assets, I was compelled to finish.  Turns out this one go one of the most likes on my personal instagram.  I enjoyed making this character.  It was well worth my time.










 You know when you have one of those inspirations that bug you to create something and wont let off?  Well I was watching Face Off on SciFi, and they were creating vampires.  I decided to make the reaper vamp from Blade II.  I think it came out pretty well.  First few renders are from within Zbrush the last one is in 3DsMax Vray.


Alien Bust Render Zbrush/Photoshop Composite
This one took me about to days to do on and off.  
This is my take on Jake Armitage from the Shadowrun Series of games.  
Rendered in Zbrush, composited in Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment