Monday, February 1, 2010

Ace Pilot Jube

So, about a week ago I couldn't get this idea off my head and it was about 2 am. I always wanted to create a character based off my kitteh. This time, I felt like going through with it and I am happy that I did because these renders/this model came out very good. The model in itself was a relatively simple one. I think it was the high res textures that made these renders what they are. In another day or so, I will try to take you through a general process as to how I made this. Hope you all like these, I think they came out the way I intended them to. Modeled and Textured in 3DsMax.









2 comments:

  1. How long did it take you? The renders do look awesome! The textures and lighting are really well done. 3d max or Maya? I think the middle of his upper lip should arch up a little higher though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2-3 days on and off. This was all done in Max. Yeah, your probably right about that, and all I'd need to do for that is move a vertex so its all good. Will be posting textures under my copyright and other things either today or tomorrow. So, just be on the look out.

    ReplyDelete